Would you like to become a Patron?
The Fine Print:
- You will receive a confirmation email after you register. The Zoom link will be emailed 2 hours prior to each event and is good for your entire household.
- Event Reservations are not transferable. Please do not forward the Zoom link or you may risk being locked out of the event.
- Payments are NOT tax deductible.
- If a start time or author needs to be changed, you will be notified via email.
- If an author cancels, every attempt will be made to reschedule the author; your original reservation will be good for the rescheduled event. (No refunds unless the entire event is canceled.)
- Books may be purchased at Barnes & Noble, Waterside Shops, Naples, Fla. and online at barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com.
If you have questions, please email Reneé, Program Director, at email@example.com
Would You Like to Purchase a Book?
While it isn’t necessary to read the book in order to enjoy an event, we hope you will consider supporting the authors by purchasing their books.
To do so:
- Please visit our local book store, Barnes & Noble located at Waterside Shops (and thank them for being a Sponsor of the Jewish Book Festival).
- Buy online at Barnes & Noble or Amazon .
The Naples Jewish Book Festival incurs a fee for providing online registration. Would you like to include that fee in your total charge?
If you would like to purchase a second Patron for your household (or make additional reservations for specific events without being a Patron), click on ADD PATRON below.
If not, please enter your billing information and click on Submit.
You will see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email when you have completed your reservation. If you don't receive one, you do not have a reservation. Please try again or email Reneé at RBialek@jewishnaples.org